This opalescent lavender-colored leave-in cream fortifies sensitized faux-blonde, lightened, highlighted and grey hair. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower, Cicaplasme seals split ends and smoothes the hair fiber for a uniform touch and long-lasting frizz control. It instantly treats the damaged areas of the fiber. Cicaplasme provides heat protection for up to 230°C to protect hair from heat styling tools. It also contains UV filters to protect against daily oxidation and pollution deposits. Hair is soft and luminous.
How to Apply
ON TOWEL-DRIED HAIR: Take 2 to 4 pumps, depending on the lengths and thickness of the hair. Spread down to tips, then comb to evenly distribute the product. Proceed to blow-dry or air dry. ON DRY HAIR: Apply to dry hair after blowdrying or airdrying as a finishing touch to tame frizz and boost shine. Style as desired.
- Leaves hair 97% stronger
- Provides immediate and 24H long-lasting frizz control even in high conditions of humidity
- Protects from heat up to 230°C
- Prevents pollution from redepositing on fiber
- UV filters protect lightened hair from daily oxidation and sun exposure
A unique combination of potent Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower:
- Hyaluronic Acid fills and heals fiber wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
- Edelweiss flower is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitized hair fibers.
"Cicaplasme can also be used as a night serum, deeply regenerating sensitized hair fibers overnight, for a soft lightweight feeling in the morning."