This opalescent milky gel with a soft lavender hue offers the restorative performance of a masque with the lightweight finish of a conditioner. It intensively restores sensitized hair, nourishing the fiber. The combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower instantly smoothes, strengthens and softens sensitized lightened hair while providing deep nutrition. Ideal for all tones of faux-blonde hair, Cicaflash restores the hair fiber, preventing breakage and erosion. Hair is soft and moisturized while remaining lightweight and luminous.
How to Apply
Apply a hazelnut sized amount on washed and towel-dried hair. Massage through mid-lengths and ends, avoiding roots to ensure lightweight volume. Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
- Combined with Bain Ultra Violet leaves hair 16X more resistant to breakage
- Leaves hair 92% more hydrated when used with Bain Lumiere
- Leaves hair 8X visibly shinier when used with Bain Lumiere
- Facilitates detangling from roots to ends
- Deeply moisturizes without weight
A unique combination of potent Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower:
- Hyaluronic Acid fills and heals fiber wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
- Edelweiss flower is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitized hair fibers.
"This conditioner is gentle enough for daily usage and is ideal when paired with the Bain Lumière & Bain Ultra-Violet. If you have very sensitized thick hair, you can apply on dry hair a drop of Cicaflash to hydrate your tips."