We are delighted to be back in the salon doing what we love to do. And more than anything we are delighted to welcome you back and to see you all again. We have missed you!
As we return to work your safety and the safety of our team is our utmost priority. To ensure our collective safety we have been guided by our Government's Return to Work Guidelines and have put a number of measures in place. Please read the following for an understanding of the 'new norm' at Laila Valentino Professional;
- As we will no longer have a waiting area in the salon, we ask that you arrive at your set appointment time. We ask you to wait nearby and we will call you when it is time for you to join us in the salon or wait outside to be called in.
- We provide hand sanitation in reception and ask that all clients sanitise their hands on arrival.
- You will also be presented with PPE on arrival to the salon. (Charge will apply.)
- Temperature checks will be taken at reception and you will be presented with a consent form to complete.
- COVID-19 Distancing is observed in the salon.
- Contactless payments are welcomed and encouraged.
- A Patch test may be required as you rebook. Please consult with our team member as you make your appointment. For new clients a consultation is needed prior appoitment. Pls call in and make consultation appoitment.
- Rebooking your next 2 appointments is advised.
- No browsing of retail items, ask for assistance. Thank you.
- Unfortunately tea/ coffee and magazines will no longer be available in the salon for now.
- We ask that if you are not feeling well at the time of your appointment that you call to re-schedule.