Cover greys and dark roots, refresh highlights, thicken & perfect thinning hairlines
- Covers grey seamlessly, even covers dark roots and extends highlights without peroxide
- Precise application, no mess like sprays
- Never stiff, sticky or waxy like mascaras and crayons
- Looks completely natural, mimics hair’s reflective qualities
- Water resistant formula, you can even swim in it
- No waxes, dyes or parabens
- Can also be used to fill in hairlines and cover gaps to create the look of thicker hair
Fast, easy, precise no-mess mineral powder adheres to hair instantly. Water resistant formula lasts from shampoo to shampoo, but stays put when you sleep, sweat or swim. Formulated with a variety of pigments plus reflective particles to blend seamlessly, look naturally dimensional.
Apply to dry hair. Load up small end of brush with powder. Use free hand to pull hair flat/taut against head and press brush down firmly into roots, starting from scalp and working out - do not use sweeping motion. Apply more powder as needed. To extend highlights, use side edge of small brush. Lightly dust off any excess powder with wide end of brush.
How often can/should I use Root Cover Up?
You can/should use the Root Cover Up to cover any greys or dark re-growth as they appear. The Root Cover Up will stay in your hair until you shampoo it out.
How long does Root Cover Up last?
Root Cover Up will last in your hair from shampoo to shampoo. That means it will stay in place if you sweat, get caught in the rain or even go swimming. You need to actually shampoo your hair in order for Root Cover Up to be removed.
Is the product ammonia-free?
The product is free of dyes, waxes and ammonia.
Will Root Cover Up dry out my hair?
The formula itself is a revolutionary professional powder compound that will not dry out or alter the condition of your hair.
Can I use Root Cover Up powder on chemically relaxed or permed hair?
Root Cover Up is perfectly suited for all chemically treated hair.